- I would HIGHLY recommend Heritage Studios to any and everyone and for any occasion. We hired Julia to photograph our wedding and to take our engagement photos. Julia treated Jon and I like family and went above and beyond our “contract” to deliver an experience that we will forever treasure. The pride taken in her work is obvious! She takes elements of your life, important people, etc. into consideration with every shot she takes. My husband initially wanted to forgo photography for our wedding altogether and he has completely changed his thought process and is so thankful now that we chose Heritage Stuidos. Of all the vendors we hired to make our wedding day special; Julia was by far the most amazing! I didn’t know Julia when we chose her tophotograph our wedding and she has truly become our friend and someone we feel very connected too. She truly cares and wants complete satisfaction…and she gets it! I cannot express my appreciation enough! I know Jon and I will treasure our photos forever and I’m so thankful to have been lucky enough to have found Julia! Jonathan & Brooke
Thank you for the wonderful senior pictures of Kevin. They will be forever treasured! Your gift of photography is a true blessing to all of us that you photograph. Andrea
- The minute you step into the studio you feel at home! Beautiful studio! Julia made us feel very comfortable from the first phone call to picking up our portraits! We enjoyed our photography session and will be a return customer! Dave & Diane
We love your work and am so excited we found you, thank-you!Debra Baron
- Julia is great at catching details before photographing. She made hair look right, necklace clasp was turned right and she is great at working with dogs! We brought our dogs in with us and they are easily distracted, but Julia knew exactly what to do to get their attention!Kevin & Jana
- We had our Christmas pictures taken here and they were beautiful. We got them on time even after we waited until the last minute! Julia is an excellent photographer and was able to capture the personalities of both of my girls in one increadible picture! I would highly recommend this studio to anyone.
- Stopped by Heritage Studios to check it out and was immediately impressed by the warm, friendly atmosphere. I made an appointment to have some family portraits done on a Thursday night (they have evening appointments) and then had to cancel at the last minute because my son wasn't feeling well. Julia was so nice about it and I rescheduled for Saturday morning (they have Sat. appointments!) and so we finally arrived for our portraits. No waiting which I really appreciated with an 18 month old. Julia was great with our son and she took so many great photos it was really hard to decide! I loved the online proofing and the flexible packages allowed us to get all the poses we liked best without spending a fortune. When we went back to order the prints, my son really enjoyed the enclosed play area and I was able to discuss the packages in peace, knowing my son was safe and happy. Overall we were very pleased with the process and the package - we get so many compliments on our portraits - and we will definitely be back at Christmas time to get photos done for our Christmas cards. Lee Ann
Heritage Studios has become our favorite place to capture our kids ever changing personalities. We have really seen a huge change in the way our children react to the photographer and we are able to see their true personality and character come out in the pictures. We were also so very thankful for the awesome job done capturing my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. It is such a blessing to have those memories documented so perfectly.Lana HubbleKeller, TX